top of page

Annual Golf Tournament - LCHH Group

Public·57 members

Urave Uyire Serial Song In Tamil Video 160

Urave Uyire Serial Song In Tamil Video 160

Urave Uyire is a popular Tamil soap opera that aired on Polimer TV from 2015 to 2016. The show was a remake of the Hindi serial Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, which was produced by Ekta Kapoor. The story revolved around the love-hate relationship between Ranveer and Ishani, who were childhood friends and later became lovers.

The serial had a huge fan following, especially for its romantic songs and scenes. One of the most loved songs was Urave Uyire, which was the title track of the show. The song was composed by Maragadhamani, who is also known as M. M. Keeravani, a renowned music director in South Indian cinema. The song was sung by Chinmayi Sripada and Haricharan, who are both acclaimed playback singers in Tamil and Telugu.

Download Zip: https://demppomednu.blogspot.com/?iy=2w4wOV

The song Urave Uyire was a melodious and soulful track that expressed the deep emotions of Ranveer and Ishani. The lyrics were written by Madhan Karky, who is a famous lyricist and screenwriter in Tamil. The song had a catchy chorus that went like this:

Urave uyire En anbe uyire Unnai naan pirinthaalum Nee irunthaai en uyire

The meaning of the chorus is:

You are my soul You are my love Even when I left you You were my soul

The song Urave Uyire was featured in many episodes of the serial, especially during the romantic moments between Ranveer and Ishani. The song also had a video version, which was released on YouTube by T-Series Tamil. The video had clips from the serial, showing the chemistry and romance between the lead pair.

The video of Urave Uyire song became very popular among the fans of the serial. It has received over 160 million views on YouTube as of September 2023. It has also got more than 1.2 million likes and over 40 thousand comments.

The fans have praised the song for its beautiful melody, lyrics, and vocals. They have also expressed their love for Ranveer and Ishani, and their admiration for the actors Shakti Arora and Radhika Madan, who played their roles.

Urave Uyire serial song in Tamil video 160 is one of the most searched keywords on the internet by the fans of the show. It shows how much they miss the serial and its songs, even after years of its completion.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page